By accessing, using or otherwise availing of the online ordering function, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
4. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the online ordering system is made available for use “as is” and “as available” and we make no representations and give no warranties of any kind whatsoever in relation to this system and that, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we make no warranty or representation regarding, and shall have no responsibility for, the accuracy, availability, reliability, security, fitness for purpose or performance or continuity of the system or the contents thereof. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the ordering function is suitable for your purposes.
5. You acknowledge and agree that to the extent permitted by applicable law, this system may at any time be modified or withdrawn, on a temporary or permanent basis, and wholly or in part, for any reason without notice, and we shall have no liability to you or any other party arising out of or in connection with such modification or withdrawal. We make no representation or warranty that the online ordering capability will be uninterrupted or error free or that it will be free of viruses. We do not warrant that the system will meet your requirements or specifications, or that any errors or bugs in the system will be corrected.
6. All representations, warranties, guarantees, terms and conditions whether express or implied by statute or otherwise in relation to the online system or the information contained therein (including any implied warranty of accuracy of data, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
9. You agree that any information provided by you on the online ordering system (including your name and contact details) is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects at the time it is provided and that you will update this information when subsequently using the online ordering system to the extent that it changes.
10. You may not access or use our website for any commercial purposes (including for the purposes of copying or reproducing any material, monitoring the availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes).
11. You consent to us providing you with notices and other communications electronically either through our website or by other electronic means and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
14. No failure or delay by us to exercise any right or remedy provided hereunder or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
19. All comments, questions and requests relating to your information are welcomed and should be addressed to us using Rockshire Care Centre’s contact details available on our homepage. Please also direct any complaints or legal notices to this address.